Sunday, March 25, 2018

Preparing for a long and busy week

   I have some big plans for this week regarding the magazine. I plan on starting to take pictures on Tuesday. My friend has agreed to help me because I need someone to be like a hand model for me. I want to show pictures of the steps needed for the project but I can't show the hand movements and take the pictures at the same time. On that same day I hope to buy all the materials needed and I also want to be able to take the picture for my cover page too. I am going to create a set in a spare room that I have downstairs so I can change it however I want. Also, I found this really cool light at Walmart that I think would make the pictures look a lot better and brighter. It is an LED light fixture with an aluminum umbrella that reflects the light to give it a natural lighting.

   If I am able to get all of this done I will be extremely happy because I will have the rest of the week to layout my magazine on joomag. However, I am a bit scared to start working with that program. My partner, Hannah, got her whole project deleted. Apparently she was only on a temporary free trial and to continue with her project she would have to pay a monthly fee. She was able to contact the workers of the magazine and got her trial extended. I am not sure now if we should continue with joomag or if we should switch back to canva but I am waiting for school to start again so I can talk to my teacher about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment