Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Photoshoot time

  Today was such a productive yet stressful day. It all started when i started preparing my living room for the picture. At first I was really concerned that I was not going to be able to get a good picture for my cover page, so I google some tips for taking photos of rooms. It said that I needed to use a tripod to get a picture that was centered and that lower angles were better when taking these types of picture. After reading these tips I took on the challenge. It was hard to find items around the house that would give the picture a bit of life and color because the wall and the sofa were both white. Therefore, I scavenged around my room and took the colorful pillows from the photo downstairs. I also had many decorations from my fifteenth birthday party that were used like the candle in the middle and the "art" on the wall is made of plastic and is usually used and plate settings. I needed to add something on the wall or else the couch would blend in too much and there would be no contrast. Another problem that I had was that the windows were facing towards the camera so it was kind of hard to make the picture brighter. I had to use snapspeed which is an editing app to get the photo looking brighter. It took me a million tries to get the photo but in the end I finally did it so here it is:
   I think that the picture came out really good and there is a lot of space to write the title and the cover lines without blocking the main focus of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment