Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Working on the CCR

   During this last week, I have been working on my CCR since I have finished my magazine. I found that the questions posted are the rubric are very easy to incorporate in a normal conversation. To make my CCR less boring, I want to do a screen-recording showing all my progress while I talk. I have done some research by looking at past students CCR and this was the one that appealed the most to me. I started googling ways to screen record and I found a lot of gaming apps that gives the option to screen record. Apparently, all windows 10 computers come with the Xbox app and that has this feature. I watched a lot of videos in youtube to see how this works and I am not 100 percent sure that it's going to work. However, my mom is an engineer and works at a software company and she knows how to play around with it. My plan is to line up all the links that I want to show in the video, like my blog, final project, and other websites that I used to make the final product, and show them in order to show the steps i did for this project. I have answered all the questions and did my script. It's weird to think that this project is going to end but I am happy with my final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment