Thursday, April 5, 2018

Finished string art

   Today when I got home from school, my friend came over to help me take the final pictures. Last class, I talked to the teacher because I was having difficulties finding a place to put my cover lines and she suggested that I take another picture for my cover page that showed the room in a different angle. So when I got home I had to prepare the living room again and I got these shots from the different angles:


   With these new pictures it was a lot easier to find a place to put my cover lines. The next thing that I did was finish my string art. It was a lot easier the second time around which made me relieved. During the time I was doing the project i was also taking photos to add to my magazine. Out of all the shots these were the ones that came out the best:
















   The only thing that I am having trouble with now is trying to fit everything on two pages because my partner did one full page of a picture and on the other page she did all the materials,steps, and pictures. However, I have more steps in my project than she does and I have more pictures so I need to see how I am going to fit everything which is kind of stressing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment