Sunday, April 8, 2018

Final touches

   After what feels like 100 years, I have finally finished my magazine. I am very proud of it but I am not going to lie it took a lot of effort and dedication. Last class was our last group meeting and I loved them. I loved being able to help people out and give them criticism from a fresh set of eyes. And in return they did the exact same for me. I went into class that day struggling because I could not figure out where to place the content on my two page spread to make it flow. However, they gave me the idea of putting all the pictures on one side and the materials on the bottom of the page with the steps on the left. After I played around with it for a while, I think I finally found the perfect spot to place everything. This is how it looks:

   Some final touches I made to the magazine was I added the page number to all the pages, I made the Masthead look 3D by layering the title two times and by strategically placing one on top of the other to make it look like there is a shadow, and i retook the picture for my two page spread because it was horizontal before and not vertical so it did not fit. I also added numbers to the pictures to make it easier for the readers to follow along. Now all that is left to do is the CCR and I am going to start on that right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment